Creature from the Black Lagoon
Creature from the Black Lagoon™ Game Rules
- Creature from the Black Lagoon™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20-line video slot featuring Wild substitutions, Sticky Wilds, Spreading Wilds, re-spins and Free Spins.
- The game is played with 20 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE. Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the main game to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All wins pay on bet lines only, except for wins with Free Spin symbols.
- In the main game, TOTAL WIN displays any wins during re-spins added to any wins from the round that activated the re-spins.
- Wild symbols can appear randomly anywhere on the reels in the main game, and substitute for all symbols except for Free Spin symbols and target symbols.
- When a Wild symbol appears on the reels, in the main game and in Free Spins, it acts as a Sticky Wild and remains on the reels for subsequent re-spin or re-spins.
- During a re-spin the Sticky Wild symbol holds the position on the reel.
- Additional Wild symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game and in Free Spins, also remain on the reels until the re-spins end.
- In the main game and in Free Spins, all Wild symbols remain on the reels for the re-spin, and the re-spins end when there are no new Wild symbols remaining anywhere on the reels.
- Re-spin wins are added to any wins from the initial spin.
- Any re-spins that are won in the round that activated Free Spins are played after Free Spins is completed.
- In Free Spins, when level 1 of the Health Meter is reached, Wild symbols can appear randomly anywhere on reels 1-4 only. At levels 2-4, Wild symbols can appear randomly anywhere on reels 2, 3 and 4 only.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- 3 or more Free Spin symbols, appearing randomly anywhere on the reels in the main game only, activate Free Spins.
- 3 Free Spins symbols = 10 Free Spins
- 4 Free Spins symbols = 15 Free Spins
- 5 Free Spins symbols = 20 Free Spins
- In Free Spins, a target symbol can appear randomly anywhere on reel 5 only.
- When a target symbol appears, the creature appears on the right hand side of the screen and gets shot.
- A Health Meter on the bottom right hand corner of the screen displays the Creature's health status.
- As more Creature hits occur, and a new level is reached on the Health Meter, the Creature's health deteriorates and one of the following outcomes applies:
- Level 1 is 0-2 collected target symbols: Any Wild symbols appearing on the reels act as a Sticky Wild that remains on the reels for 1 re-spin.
- Level 2 is 3-5 collected target symbols: The 1st Spreading Wild is activated- Wild symbols spread horizontally 1 position to the left only and remain on the reels for 1 re-spin.
- Level 3 is 6-8 collected target symbols: The 2nd Spreading Wild is activated - Wild symbols spread horizontally 1 position on the reels both to the left and to the right and remain on the reels for 1 re-spin.
- At level 4, the final level, 9 collected target symbols activates 10 additional Free Spins.
- In additional Free Spins, any Wild symbols appearing on the reels will spread horizontally 1 position on the reels both to the left and to the right.
- Wild symbols appearing on the reels in the spin that unlocks levels 2 or 3 will not activate the new Spreading Wild behavior.
- If a Wild symbol appearing on reel 4 spreads onto a target symbol, both symbols retain their standard behaviour.
- After level 4 no further target symbols can be collected.
- Additional Free Spins and re-spins won are automatically added to the current Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- TOTAL WIN displays any wins during Free Spins added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the game returns to the round that activated Free Spins.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click to view the PAYTABLE.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the PAYTABLE pages. Click the centre button to return to the game.|
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick Spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all casinos).
- Intro Screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Animations. Turns the animations on or off.
- Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
- Sound effects. Turns the game sound effects on or off.
- Graphics Quality. Adjusts the graphic quality for optimal performance.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stops Autoplay if Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay options.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.5%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.